With great enthusiasm we announce that the WELMEC Executive Board is starting a series of annual WELMEC webinars to discuss issues and challenges in legal metrology.
The first WELMEC webinar will be held on November 23, 2022, starting at 9:30 CET, using MS Teams platform. The webinar will be covering issues and challenges of the MID and NAWID with distinguished speakers from respective areas.
Save the date and join us in identifying the challenges and finding new perspectives.
- Agenda_v3.pdf (upload: 2022-11-22)
- 1_Klenovsky_introduction.pdf (upload: 2022-11-23)
- 2_Wouters__MID__NAWID_and_legal_metrology.pdf (upload: 2022-11-23)
- 3_AQUA_General_Presentation.pdf (upload: 2022-11-23)
- 3_CECIP__Evaluation_NAWID-MID.pdf (upload: 2022-11-23)
- 3_CECOD_vision_for_WELMEC_-_Foreseen_major_problems.pdf (upload: 2022-11-23)
- 4_Thiel_Measuring_Instruments_and_digital_transformation.pdf (upload: 2022-11-23)
- 5_Renee__Societal_challenges_and_legal_metrology.pdf (upload: 2022-11-23)
- 6_Memic_Opportunity_for_future_harmonization.pdf (upload: 2022-11-23)